What Were the Client’s Needs?
A Global E-commerce company was looking to enter the Nigerian market.
- The company required the services of a partner to provide guidance and strategic support as they made entry plans into the e-commerce market space in Nigeria.
- They required a partner that would ensure that costs of operations were fully optimised to ensure full realisation of their business objectives.
How Did We Meet Them?
- Workforce provided market entry and positioning advice to the company.
- We proposed a sales force outsourcing model that would help keep costs low and also ensure early successes with our dedicated sales coaches and mentors helping to train and coach the sales force.
- We recruited, trained, on-boarded and deployed a high impact sales force with ongoing support from our sales coaches and mentors.
- We developed a performance management and sales incentives plan to ensure sales targets were achieved and the sales force was motivated to deliver.
- We tracked performance with weekly sales review meetings and teleconferences in Lagos, Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
What Was the Impact?
- The company was able to meet its market launch timelines as we were able to quickly recruit, deploy and train the sales force ahead of its launch.
- The Sales force has been focussed on surpassing targets with the help of sales coaches.