Are you passionate about writing
and willing to build a career in
Apply to the
2019 Digital Marketing Academy
- Have 1-2 years relevant experience.
- Not older than 27 years old as at the date of application.
- A BSc in English Language from an accredited university is preferred.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) first degree.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM will be an added advantage.
- Experience in creative content writing and copy writing.
- Creative-thinking ability
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent communication, organisation and planning skills.
At the end of the programme, trainees will:
Have a good understanding of all Social Media, Content and Advertising Channels, Best Practices and Strategies.
Be proficient in a range of Google Online Advertising tools and other relevant Digital applications.
Ability to execute well-structured integrated Digital Marketing strategies.
Understand how to analyse Digital Marketing activities and make decisions using analytics.
Ability to use social media platforms to create online experiences that increase customer engagement and create sales opportunities.