What Were the Client’s Needs?
In the face of growing complexity in the international and local business environment, an automobile sales and distribution company wanted to differentiate itself in the various markets it operated in. To achieve this, the organisation needed to make major changes to the way it managed its human capital.
While the corporate performance metrics were good at the time, the rate of change within the business environment required an urgent response.
How Did We Meet Them?
We worked with the organisation to:
- Develop an Organisational Strategy (facilitated through rigorous strategy and business modelling sessions)
- Conduct Staff Audit & Skills Gap Analysis
- Design HR Policies & Procedures
- Design a Competency-based Training Plan
- Implement Change Management
- Design the Performance Management System & Scorecards
What Was the Impact?
Within a year, the result was:
- A robust Strategy Plan with clear business objectives and transformation imperatives for the organisation
- A change management framework
- Redesigned HR policy and HR management framework
- An automated Performance Management System