The HMO Support Officer is in charge of all HMO services for the organization’s employees and all outsourced staff. This includes issuance of HMO cards, liaising with HMO providers, handling HMO plans, hospital checks on indisposed employees etc.
- Liaise with Head of Outsourcing Operations and HMO providers and agree on appropriate HMO plans for the different roles and levels of staff.
- Collect and keep records of all employee and staff HMO forms.
- Update enrollment schedule/list monthly.
- Communicate with HMO providers on changes (additions, subtractions and upgrades) on staff list and plan.
- Attend to staff request, calls and emails on all HMO related activities.
- Schedule and oversee pre-medical tests for outsourced staff.
- Process payment for HMO providers.
- Send health tips regularly to all staff.
- Profile new hires.
- Visit sick employees and staff in the hospital or in their homes.
- Keeping records of various HMO agreements.
- Perform other support functions as assigned.
- Experience in HMO functions in a corporate environment.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to empathize and sympathize with the indisposed staff.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work independently.
A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a Health or Environmental Science related fields (Preferred).
2 to 3 years relevant experience.
Please, submit your resume here. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.