Job Title: Payroll Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Grade Level: Analyst
Job Purpose: Responsible for managing the Outsourcing Business payroll account, employee records; as well as compensation, benefits and statutory obligations management, and performing various complex accounting functions which includes preparing reports, researching and gathering statistics and data. This role will be responsible for maintaining confidential financial records, collecting, organising, and filing relevant information.
Job Summary: Payroll Administration, Data Management, Stakeholder Management, Reporting.
Qualification & Experience:
B.A or B.Sc. degree in Accounting or Finance or an equivalent level of knowledge in a relevant field.
At least 2 years experience in executing payroll management for a large size organization using an information system or data management software would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of key HR processes and procedures
- Payroll Administration
- Knowledge of HRISs
- Sound numerical skills
- Highly proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent communication Skills (Written & Oral).
- Proactive with sound problem solving skills.
- Candidate must be firm and assertive.
- Highly organized and thorough.
- Ability to work within tight schedules.
- Result driven and self-motivated.
Submission Deadline: Not Specified
Age: Not more than 28/30 years old