Accelerating Growth through Key Accounts Management
THURSDAY – FRIDAY
APRIL 11TH – 12TH, 2019
THE ZONE CENTER
Understanding how to grow and safeguard your key and strategic accounts are the recipes for long-term organisational success. Key or strategic accounts are your most important clients.
Understanding and practicing key account management principles is essential for the long-term viability of any organisation operating in today’s dynamic, fast-moving and competitive environment.
Equally important is the identification and strategic implementation of Key Account Management (KAM) principles in targeted accounts.
This programme will introduce you to best practice key account management techniques required to develop targeted key account business plans.
It will also equip you with the knowledge of how to build and sustain enduring customer relationships, maximize revenue, and adopt more strategic approaches to key account management.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Understanding Key Account Management
- Analysing Key Accounts and Developing Key Account Strategy
- Profiling Key Accounts
- Understanding the Client’s Business Requirements
- Managing Key Account Relationships
- Networking the account
- Developing the Client Plan
Who should attend
Senior Business Development Professionals
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Develop a working key account plan
- Capacity to become a trusted, go-to advisor for your key accounts
- Ability to raise your engagement level with your key accounts
- Proficiency to gain a better understanding of your key account’s requirements
- Build the skill needed to consistently create and increase the value provided to your big ticket clients
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details