Investments in Learning and Development programmes is key to developing a workforce with relevant skill set required to drive corporate strategy.
This huge investment can turn out to be a wasteful expenditure if organisations fail to align corporate goals with the learning initiatives.
This programme will enable you to bridge the gap between your learning and development goals, and organisational strategic objectives and priorities.
You will also learn practical techniques an tools to identify and build competencies critical to achieving business startegy.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Understanding Corporate Strategy
- Defining the Pillars of Successful Business Strategy
- Strategic Planning Process
- Developing Competency Framework
- Alignment of Learning Strategy to Corporate Strategy
- Mapping Effective Plan to Execute the Learning Strategy
- Strategy Monitoring and Evaluation
Who should attend
Human Resources Managers
Learning and Development Managers
Mid-level Managers involved in HR
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Build skills to effectively align organisational learning with corporate goals
- Maximise technology for organisational learning and development
- Identify root causes of poor learning alignment and how to curtail reoccurrences
- Introduce and adopt organisational learning in corporate culture
- Measure return on training investment through specific objectives
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details