Building and Leading a High-Performance Sales Force
THURSDAY – FRIDAY
APRIL 18TH – 19TH, 2019
THE ZONE CENTER
Ocassionally, high performing sales persons earn promotion to managerial positions only for the organisation to discover that these individuals are ill equipped, and lack the requisite skills to build, manage , and lead a high-performing sales team.
Certain competencies are non-negotiable to achieve a high performance.
As a Sales Manager, the knowledge, techniques, and tools for recruiting and structuring a sales team are critical drivers of performance.
This programme is uniquely designed to help you as a sales team leader/manager to learn a combination of practical management techniques and approaches to lead, encourage, and demand performance from your team.
You will also explore team dynamics from the perspective of team leaders and team members in order to create an environment where the both of you can succeed.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Structuring the sales force for high-performance
- Sales team dynamics and team building
- Market intelligence and analytics
- Deployment and allocation of sales force resources
- Design and allocation of sales target
- Driving sales performance with matching reward system
Who should attend
Business Development Managers
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Uncover new selling opportunities
- Build a high performance sales team
- Increase the productivity of a sales force within short timeframes
- Deploy proven methodologies and approaches to increase market share in a geographical region
- Adopt a more strategic approach to leading sales teams for high performance
- Effectively support and motivate sales team to deliver results on agreed target
- Manage a dynamic sales force in the face of increasing market complexities
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details