The emergence of a vast and more complex sales environment is causing a shift in focus from the selling of products and services to increase customer productivity. This new demand requires sales professionals to build the competencies of a consultant to carry out effective planning, analysis, and uncovering of customer needs.
A salesperson that is skillful at doing these will easily create and communicate value from the customer’s viewpoint as opposed to traditional order-taking.
Consultative selling is a sales process for planning, building and nurturing client relationships. It provides savvy organisations and sales/business development professionals with tools required to link organisation’s capabilities to customer needs, thereby increasing their chances of uncovering client needs, solving problems and positioning far ahead of counterparts in demonstrating value.
This programme provides a framework for understanding your products/services from the customer’s perspective and helps position solutions and benefits with a follow-up system to foster effective and lasting customer relationships.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Introduction to Consultative Selling – A Model of Success
- Customer Buying Decision Making Styles
- Preparing for the Customer Conversation
- Activating the Relationship
- Understanding Needs and Wants
- Presenting Solutions and Gaining Commitment
- Follow-Through (Internal and External)
Who should attend
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Sell ideas, insights, and perspectives that influence the buyer’s agenda and inspire buyer action
- Define Consultative Selling and explain why it is critical to creating customer value
- Lead masterful sales conversations from beginning to end
- Avoid common mistakes that even the most experienced sellers make
- Overcome objections that get in the way of the sale
- Use post-sales measurements to share data with sales management.
- Offer new value adding opportunities to client’s business needs.
- Identify when and why buyers buy to be able to increase sales.
- Employ the top 10 successful closing techniques and know when and how to use them.
- Take advantage of the importance of a value approach in building a successful customer relationship.
- Utilise questioning skills to listen to clients and identify their needs.
- Understand buyers, buyer types, and the buying process
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details