Organisations across the world have, over the years, collected huge amounts of customer data but have failed to extract any value from it.
According to the International Data Corporation (IDC), worldwide expenditure on big data and business analytics (BDA) will hit the $187 billion mark in 2019.
Despite this amount of spending, many are yet to harness the power of big data as they do not understand it is simply a raw material that needs to be transformed into a strategy for organisational advantage.
This programme will enable participants to successfully leverage the types of big data – customer, operational, financial – for their marketing efforts.
They will be provided with frameworks to unlock the value of big data analytics, build business models and develop capable teams.
Participants will return to their organisations with key competencies needed to make big-data-driven decisions that will set them apart from competitors.
Who should attend
Managers and Executives who are responsible for decision-making
Senior Managers in operations, supply chain and logistics, marketing, product development and other related departments
CEOs and General Managers
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Translate insights from analytics into products and services that match customer needs
- Integrate big data into the organisation’s short and long-term strategies
- Use analytical tools and techniques to aggregate data
- Explore new, informed avenues for value creation
- Build big-data-savvy teams in the organisation
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details