Managers and executives in non-finance roles require practical knowledge of accounting and financial management to boost their confidence when making or influencing decisions that drive value for the organisation. Financial acumen, even in its most basic form, is key to understanding the implications of financial decisions made by managers and other employees in the organisation.
Through this programme, you will develop fundamental financial skills to demystify financial jargons and untangle the web of mystery typically associated with financial and management accounting.
You will gain insight and confidence to partner meaningfully with the financial team, rather than depend on them.
Who should attend
Managers in operations, marketing, general management, and other non-financial departments who have little or no prior knowledge of accounting and finance
At the end of this programme, you will be fully equipped to:
- Understand, prepare and interpret financial statements and reports
- Participate and contribute to significant financial discussions in the organisation
- Improve fluency in financial language
- Confidently “talk and use numbers” to make smart business decisions
- Use internal Management Accounts to monitor and improve performance against budget
- Manage financial performance, understand variances and take action to achieve budget objectives
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details