The effect of Digital Technology on business processes are linking up customers and markets such that the boundaries between internal business processes and its external ecosystem (customers, markets, competitors, partners, and regulators) are fast disappearing.
Businesses must re-define their strategy to survive and possibly win.
This programme will equip you with an understanding of Digital Transformation Strategy Development and how it positions you as a key player in the digital economy.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Introduction to the Reality of Digital
- Digitalization of Industries
- Understanding the Digital Matrix
- Digital Matrix in Action
- The Winning Moves of Digital Transformation
- “REAL TALK” From a Chief Executive
Who should attend
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Understand why “successful” companies die
- Managing a manufacturing organization from a digital customer’s perspective in a digital economy
- Use the five dimensions of the corporate affected by digital transformation to build effective digital business strategy
- Build empathy-based initiatives supporting the ever-changing digital life of the retail customer
- Identify the seven technologies defining the digital life of any organization
- Raise “innovation armies” for your organization
- Use co-creation to change the digital landscape and ensure competitiveness
- Avoid the “corporate competency trap”, the “Ecosystem trap”, the “Talent trap”, the “Metrics trap”
- Design the winning moves that will determine your success in the digital economy
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details