How do innovators help fill gaps and needs in people’s lives? One fundamental skill they possess is empathy development.
Design thinking as an innovation methodology is based on empathy which helps to redefine problems and uncover space for ideation, multiple iterations of prototypes leading to innovation.
If expertly used, such innovations are disruptive. As a professional, you need to understand design thinking and be involved in any customer facing role.
This programme will equip you with the core principles and tools of design thinking and how to apply them across your organisation to help it innovate and grow.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Introduction to Reality of Digital
- Digitization of Industries
- Understanding Digital/Disruption Strategies
- The Winning Moves Of Digital Transformation
- Disruptive/Digital Innovation Agents In Banking
- Design Thinking & Disruptive Process
- Digital + Design + Thinking
- Design Thinking Framework
- Design/Disruptive Thinking Tools
- Understanding Disruptive Ideation Techniques
- Prototyping & Testing
Who should attend
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Build customer empathy as a foundation for disruptive innovation
- Assess the disruptive impact (desirability/feasibility/viability) of any innovative initiative
- Develop winning ideas for the digital corporate and retail customers
- Use the new global innovation methodology called “design thinking” to create disruptive initiatives
- Institute “disruptive thinking” as an integral methodology for continuous process improvement and client services
- Create a new mindset focused on customer experience instead of product development
- Solve perennial corporate problems creating risk and reducing cost across an organization
- Use the pillars of innovation and new business thinking to sustain my organization in the digital age
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details