For executives and managers to run the organisation and departments optimally, they must understand the concepts of budgeting, cost control and forecasting.
In addition, they must be able to deliver an effective budget that forecasts the organisation’s income as against its expenditure and align these with its corporate strategy.
Using case studies and practical tools, this programme will help participants gain knowledge on budget preparation, forecasting methods, budget interpretation and analysis, cost management and other key concepts.
Who should attend
Entrepreneurs who have no prior knowledge of finance
Managers responsible for budgeting and planning
Managers and Executives who control the budgets of their departments and other departments
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- The Digital Age and Why Organizations must operate Digitally
- Use the Framework for 5 New Leadership Capabilities in Digital Age
- Lead by the peculiarities of four primary types of organizations
- Leading Beyond the Internal and External Edge
- Build Deep Trust Relationships With Team Members
- Form and Lead a Virtual Team to execute Digital Initiatives in the organisations
- Manage Collaboration and Co-Creation as a critical element of Digital Success
- Learning Dynamically for Innovative Business Management
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details