Success in the ‘world of work’ largely depends on an individual’s ability to communicate. Communication correlates with productivity, profitability, customer satisfaction and customer retention.
High-quality business communication (writing, reading, listening, speaking/presentations) is an avenue for promoting a product, service and/or organisation and relaying information.
In fact, effective communication is probably the “X” factor that predicts the success of individuals and corporations.
Organisations and individuals establish their credibility with professional and well-written communication.
As a typical business executive or professional, you spend approximately 20% of your time writing.
Writing is a skill very few people seek to improve on once they get into the business world. From planning to grammar, tone, style, and final proof-reading, you must be skilled at writing business correspondences that deliver results.
This programme is designed to equip you with requisite competencies to communicate effectively as a professional with internal and external stakeholders in a manner that projects corporate excellence.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Introduction to Business Communication
- An Introduction to types of Communication
- Communication Skills
- Communication as a Business Tool
- An Introduction to Writing for the ‘World of Work’
- Thinking Process
Who should attend
Senior Business Development Professionals
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Write clear and persuasive documents that deliver results
- Ensure that the reader’s needs are met. Be confident that your message is not lost
- Build successful sentences and paragraphs – using punctuation that guides your reader
- Write concise, error-free business documents
- Prepare letters and reports that meet professional standards of format, presentation and style
- Speak to groups with greater confidence and professionalism
- Have the confidence to handle difficult topics and people
- Interact with the audience, taking questions and feedback
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details