An effective and functional distribution strategy is part of the DNA of leading companies. For this reason, having the compliment of a well thought through channel marketing approach is key for product/business success.
Distribution channel management involves not just getting the product or service to the customer; like all elements of marketing and operations, it offers numerous chances to improve revenue and expand sales penetration.
Businesses that understand how to manage these relationships can benefit from increasing channel sales, active channel participation, and building long lasting collaborative business relationships.
Distribution plans need to be prepared for the long-run—combining: company profile, portfolio structure and price positioning, go-to-market policy, trade and retail marketing, e-commerce and global retail management.
THIS PROGRAMME IS CAREFULLY TAILORED TO ASSURE IN-DEPTH MASTERY OF SKILLS IN DESIGNING AND MANAGING EFFECTIVE MARKETING AND DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL FOR DIVERSE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES BY PARTICIPANTS.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Fundamentals of Channel Management and Distribution Systems
- Formulating channel strategy through strategic marketing planning and analysise
- Product Fit for Distribution System
- Developing Channel-Specific Marketing Plans
- Selecting Right Distribution Partner and Developing Right Marketing Communication Approach
- Making the Plan Work by Motivating the Channel Partners
- Leveraging technology to drive channel decisions
- Evaluating Channel Performance—Financial and Non-financial Measures
Who should attend
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Plan a competitive marketing strategy that incorporates the cost of each channel
- Understand productivity drivers for distribution effectiveness
- Effectively allocate and distribute products to selected distributors in different regions
- Link distribution strategy to the company’s business strategy
- Achieve fit between different products and corresponding distribution system
- Evaluate the performance of various marketing and distribution channels
- Calculate and measure the distribution throughput through distribution metrics
- Develop and implement effective plan for coverage of areas in product pricing and competitive needs
- Benchmark competitive distribution actions for precise measuring, monitoring and analysis.
- Assess training needs of middlemen essential for distribution effectiveness
- Motivate channel partners and organisational staff through creative incentives and recognition
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details