Effective Coaching and Mentoring Skills
MONDAY – TUESDAY
MAY 13TH – 14TH, 2019
THE ZONE CENTER
To successfully lead today’s evolving workforce, managers and professionals need to discard traditional approaches to management and seek new perspectives on steering employees to reach their full potential, and perform optimally.
Coaching and mentoring has proven to be vital to helping organisational leaders gain the trust of employees by ensuring that staff remain in the organisation, and underperformers are inspired to step up.
It requires that leaders consistently develop their competencies, make sound judgements, and stay in tune with their instincts when dealing with subordinates and protégés.
Through this pragmatic, comprehensive 2-day programme, you will gain understanding and knowledge of building learning relationships within and outside the organisation by handling coaching and mentoring as a complementary activity.
They will also explore the connection between leadership and coaching, prepare a continuous development programme for employees, and exchange ideas with peers in practice sessions.
Who should attend
Human Resource Practitioners
Learning and Development Managers
Individuals who want to strengthen their Coaching and Mentoring Skills
After this hands-on programme, you will return to your organisation with insight into the key success factors of coaching and mentoring for results. You will be fully equipped to:
- Distinguish between coaching and mentoring
- Explore foundational theories of coaching and mentoring
- Develop the skills to use feedback techniques for coaching and mentoring
- Identify coaching needs and develop a working strategy to meet them
- Build effective coaching and mentoring programmes within the organisation
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details