Top management in today’s organisations are keen on building unique and customised competency frameworks as they have realised that using available, existing models may not address their organisation’s specific needs.
The onus is now on HR leaders and consultants to invest time and effort into designing effective competency models for individual job titles as against a ‘one-size-fits-all’.
In this programme, participants will learn to build a high-performance culture and drive organisational change by building and implementing a competency-based HR system.
They will learn to bridge the gaps that exist between staff recruitment, performance appraisal and training.
They will also gain knowledge of the current techniques and models that successful global companies apply and learn how to integrate these models for unique results in their own organisations.
Who should attend
Human Resource Managers
Human Resource Consultants
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Identify the knowledge and skills essential for succeeding in various roles
- Develop successful competency profiles and analysis
- Align competency models with HR strategy and overall organisational strategy
- Align competency models with organisation’s learning and development plan
- Develop an effective appraisal system
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details