The goal of public procurement is to acquire works, goods, services and carry out public functions to meet the needs of citizens.
Governments, in developing countries like Nigeria, have become increasingly concerned with improving the efficiency and effectiveness of public procurement because of its massive contribution to the economy.
In this programme, participants will learn to overcome the bureaucratic stumbling blocks that stand in the way of effective contract management, especially within the context of Nigeria’s public sector.
They will gain an understanding of the rules that guide public procurement in Nigeria and knowledge of the framework for monitoring same.
Who should attend
Contract Managers in the public sector
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Monitor and negotiate contracts effectively
- Develop monitoring plans, frameworks and methodologies
- Develop a clear and easily understandable contract management plan
- Achieve the best possible performance in terms of cost
- Communicate effectively with suppliers and other team members
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details