A lack of expertise in procurement management is potentially detrimental to an organisation’s profitability, considering that procurement expenditure accounts for over 50 per cent of costs in many sectors of Nigeria’s economy.
This programme will use theories and simulated real-world scenarios to expose participants to strategic procurement practices that can be immediately applied in their workplace for effective and hitch-free procurement management.
They will gain the skills to lead their teams effectively while simultaneously delivering value to customers and achieving organisational growth.
Who should attend
Operations Directors and Managers
Heads/Directors of Procurement
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Align their procurement and organisational strategies to achieve sustainable results
- Collaborate productively with suppliers and monitor their performance
- Reduce risk potentials and manage risks in the supply chain
- Develop sustainable procurement practices
- Measure performance of procurement efforts
- Understand the place of ethics in procurement
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details