Today’s business environment is as demanding as it is complex, and requires that CEOs and executives review the way relationships are managed in their organisations.
Top global CEOs such as Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk have, over the years, embraced leadership styles that help them effectively navigate the dynamic workplace
This programme is purposed to enable you apply a variety of emotional intelligence techniques to workplace issues like leadership, communication, coaching, teamwork, conflict resolution, and supervision.
You will develop the competence to move their career forward by learning the habits and mindset of successful leaders.
Who should attend
Middle to senior level executives in private and public sectors
Experts who are transitioning into people management roles
Managers responsible for influencing organisational structure
At the end of this programme, you will be fully equipped to:
- Gain knowledge of Emotional Intelligence and the Competency Model
- Manage challenges within their teams and organisation
- Manage interpersonal and intrapersonal conflict
- Hone their communication and persuasion skills
- Develop the ability to embrace change
- Build effective workplace relationships
- Develop a deeper understanding of, and connection with, their authentic selves
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details