A workplace, however large or small has to be driven by efficiency and achievement that manifests from the productivity of each staff.
In today’s fast-paced world of business, it can be challenging to think, focus and pay attention to the important things.
While employers have to be deliberate about maximizing productivity to constantly achieve business goals, employees likewise, have to gain self-mastery in recognising and prioritising the activities necessary to deliver results.
This is only made possible as a result of the ability to plan and organise workflow in a way that maximises efficiency and ensures that the most critical tasks are not neglected.
This programme is about ‘personal process’ management, planning and organising for productivity.
You will learn ways to cut the wasted effort and the loss of energy that inevitably occurs in today’s workplaces. You will be able to get better organised and claim back considerable time with a much clearer view of what adds value and what doesn’t.
You will become a better manager of self, interact better with others, and manage workload more effectively.
Ultimately, you will be equipped with the necessary skills required to boost personal performance and productivity in your workplace.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Building Personal Accountability and Ownership Mindset
- Achieving Self Leadership and Motivation
- Goal Setting and Prioritisation
- Mastering the Discipline of Execution
- Negotiation and Influencing Skills
Who should attend
Professionals at Middle Management Level
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Plan, organise and decide on an action-based strategy to ‘work smarter’ towards achieving meaningful results
- Maximise time and prioritise areas of focus to successfully take control of time and workload
- Set and achieve meaningful goals by taking stock of current working practices through goal setting
- Apply the Personal Accountability Model to transform any limiting beliefs and behaviours, into accountable responses that will achieve higher levels of productivity
- Develop a personal ‘Picture of Success’ and learn how to use that picture to inspire and guide realization of aspirations and goals
- Apply “Proactive Recovery Plans” to effectively turn mistakes and mishaps into opportunities for learning and improvement
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details