Companies often manage strategies in fits and starts, with many failing the executing test.
This is often a result of weak leadership and the tendency to get overwhelmed with day-to-day operations at the expense of strategic priorities.
In order for organisations to succeed, it is important that managers establish clearly defined goals, core values, and a vision of the future and also develop a workable overarching corporate strategy
With the use of the Balanced Scorecard (BSC), organisations can convert their strategies to objectives, measures, targets and initiatives in order to achieve execution.
This programme will equip you with skills to ensure that you successfully implement the Balanced Scorecard, among other sophisticated approaches to managing operations and executing strategy.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Understanding the Balanced Scorecard (BSC)
- BSC as a Strategy Development and Execution Tool
- Embedding the Balanced Scorecard in the organization’s management system
- Sustaining Balanced Scorecard Success
Who should attend
At the end of this programme, you will be fully equipped to:
- Build strategy execution capabilities
- Draw up measures to quantify the rate at which business goals and objectives are being met
- Implement the Balanced Scorecard performance metrics
- Engage employees to act towards strategy execution
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details