As an individual in a leadership position, you are often tasked with making decisions that influence the organisation’s financial standing, hence the need to assess the financial implications of these decisions.
Finance is the universal language of business. Therefore, every business manager/leader should have basic proficiency in finance as far as it relates to business decision-making.
In the course of this programme, you will be given a practical guide on using financial analysis tools and evaluation processes, interpreting financial statements like balance sheet and cash flow statement, creating shareholder value and helping the organisation overcome financial difficulties.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Fundamentals of Finance
- Understanding Financial Reports
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Strategic Decision-Making Process
- Using Financial Ratios and Metrics for Business Decision-Making
Who should attend
Managers of SMEs
At the end of this programme, you will be fully equipped to:
- Understand the fundamentals of finance and its applicability in the business environment
- Analysing and interpret financial statements to identify problems and to make decisions
- Understand the information in balance sheets, profit & loss and cash flow statements
- Use financial skills and knowledge to secure management’s buy-in on projects and initiatives
- Evaluate the financial implication of decisions and decide on the best course of action
- Understand operating and financial performance evaluation
- Understand critical concepts of accounting such as depreciation, reserves, book-keeping and asset impairment costs
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details