Financial Modelling and Forecasting using Advanced MS Excel Techniques
MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, & FRIDAY
SEPTEMBER 16TH – 20TH, 2019
THE ZONE CENTER
This programme will employ a hands-on approach in helping financial professionals gain skills in modelling financial statements and forecasting using Microsoft Excel (MS) spreadsheets and other software products that are relevant in the industry.
Participants will learn various spreadsheet tools and techniques, what-if, one and two-way input tables, optimization methods and sensitivity and scenario analyses.
They will also learn to build enterprise valuation and private equity valuation using financial modelling, and will gain knowledge of industry best practices in model design and construction.
Who should attend
Business Development Analysts
Investment Bankers and Analysts
Chief Financial Officers
Other financial professionals looking to build models and expand their skills
Accounting and Finance Executives
Portfolio and Hedge Fund Managers
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Prepare spreadsheets in easily understandable formats
- Build Discounted Cash Flow model and Merger model from scratch using Excel
- Create sophisticated financial performance analyses
- Make cost-effective decisions using financial modelling
- Understand various risk analysis techniques
- Improve on your knowledge of finance and investment management
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details