An understanding of financial statement analysis is a fundamental skill that every business leader must possess.
There are various categories of users of financial statements – investors, creditors, regulatory bodies, organisational management – and it is crucial for all of these groups to be able to interpret financial statements and measure the financial implications of their decisions.
Using theories and case studies, this programme will give participants an introduction into the essential elements of financial statement analysis, thereby helping them to gain insight into their organisation’s financial situation.
Who should attend
Mid to Senior Level Managers seeking foundational knowledge of finance
Sales and Marketing Managers
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Evaluate the financial implications of organisation’s operations and activities
- Analyse financial statements using the horizontal and vertical methods
- Review the link between organisational decisions and its financial statements
- Understand financial statement forecasting
- Navigate the financial reporting regulatory environment
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details