In the ever-growing retail industry, the most successful retail companies are those who create compelling strategies to compete and win.
Although it has become more difficult for retailers in these parts to gain a competitive edge owing to the harsh business climate, a meaningful retail strategy will help to improve and sustain profits.
Participants on this programme will learn to develop a winning retail strategy that is founded on consumer insight and competitor analysis.
They will develop a clear and strong vision to achieve the best results out of their strategy, and learn how their choices affect the operation and financial model of the organisation.
Who should attend
Senior Marketing Managers
CEOs in the retail industry
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Understand consumer needs and analyse competitors’ strategies
- Interpret market research and implement changes based on research results
- Use digital technologies to achieve company goals
- Expand retail efforts beyond the store
- Study trends in the retail industry
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details