The complex and interconnected nature of today’s business world requires that leaders align their organisation’s vision with its people and processes to achieve bottom-line performance.
There is also a demand on them to not only manage but lead, and this task requires self-awareness and the ability to build working relationships with team members.
This programme is designed to help you improve their leadership skills and unlock their potential to build and manage high performing teams.
They will learn to approach their role from a fresh perspective, communicate a clear vision for their organisation, embrace innovation, and use feedback to achieve professional growth.
Participants are drawn from a wide range of industries, thereby exposing everyone to a range of experiences that allow them to discover their unique leadership styles.
Who should attend
Middle to Senior level Managers and Executives from all Departments and Units in Private, Public, and Not-for-profit organisations
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Build high potential and high performance teams
- Inspire their teams to succeed
- Navigate challenges and make strategic decisions that impact the organisation
- Achieve organisational objectives and goals
- Gain self-insight to better manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details