Organisations possess a massive repository of employee data spanning demographic information, performance history, educational history, job location/relocation and others.
However, most HR functions rarely go beyond the collectionand inventory of data to the more strategic and invaluable insight which could be derived from structured analytics.
Big data refers to massive and exponentially growing amounts of the employee, customer, and transactional data available in organisations.
In the case of HR, organisations have huge amounts of talent or people-related data which can be used to better understand the organisation’s current composition, performance, and risk to improve the development of employees, products, and services.
Big data analytics can transform HR practices in areas of talent acquisition, development, retention, and overall organizational performance.
This programme will teach you a practical application of scientific, evidence-based approaches to integrating Big Data concepts as well as applications to gather information and provide insights for human resource management, which in turn will lead to an improved and effective talent management framework.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Introduction to Big Data and Analytics
- Understanding the Fundamentals of Data Science
- Business Analytics Strategy
- Data and Business Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Application of Data Analytics Principles to Human Resource Management
- Defining a Winning Analytics Plan for Human Resource Management
Who should attend
Senior HR Professionals
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of HR decision making using the principles analytics
- Understand the applications of Big Data in HRM processes to enhance strategy and business transformation
- Apply data science principles and techniques to gather, analyse and interpret data in HR strategy execution
- Practically use a sample business analytics tool to create ad-hoc personal dashboards
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details