People management is a crucial leadership skill, and those directly or indirectly responsible for the performance of others in their organisations know that effective people management is crucial for business success.
The need for leaders and managers in organisations to gain the confidence and requisite skills to guide their teams towards optimal performance cannot be overemphasised.
You will be taught to develop people-centered strategies and plans that will help inspire a positive culture that will drive exceptional performance in your organisation.
Using interactive class sessions, assessment exercises and case studies you will maximise your strengths, minimise weaknesses, optimise unique skills and learn to leverage on these factors to get the desired outcome.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Introduction to Leadership
- The Action-Centred Leader
- Achieving Personal Leadership Mastery
- Leading Teams for Exceptional Performance
- Coaching for Individual Performance Improvement
- Leading for Business Performance
Who should attend
Middle to Senior Managers
At the end of this programme, you will be fully equipped to:
- Achieve personal mastery
- Encourage team participation
- Improve leadership effectiveness
- Coach employees for peak performance.
- Delegate for growth and development
- Model teamwork with employees and peers
- Organise, lead and facilitate team activities seamlessly
- Improve from being individual contributors to being effective leaders
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details