The global business environment can be riddled with uncertainty and turbulence such organisations, regardless of their size, have to deal with downturn, failure, and other crises that threaten their survival.
It becomes crucial for organisational leaders to anticipate potential threats, preempt a decline, prevent the organisation from going on a downward spiral, and effect a transformation strategy that will drive success in the future.
Participants in this programme will gain leadership and management skills and strategies required to achieve a successful business turnaround.
They will learn to spot signs of organisational distress early enough, manage the situations when they arise, and develop a recovery/renewal plan.
Who should attend
Senior Executives of companies of all sizes
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Predict and proactively respond to potential difficulties
- Identify threats and opportunities
- Drive sustainable corporate turnaround
- Gain stakeholder trust and buy-in
- Lead successful change initiatives
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details