Not long ago, leadership was about leaders: the people who had reached the top of their organizations and were “in charge”.
Discussions of leadership were often about the characteristics of leaders – their personality traits and their leadership styles.
In the Digital Age, business leaders have realized that they need many more leaders at all levels of the organisation.
No matter the unit, position, or responsibility, everyone has to be accountable for producing value for the customer.
This programme will help you build leadership skills peculiar to leading teams in the digital age.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Business Analytics – Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
- Business Analytics Strategy
- Data & Business Intelligence in the Digital Age
- Data Science for Executives
- Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence For Executives
- Deploy Systems and On-going Performance Support
- Defining Your Analytics Winning Plan
Who should attend
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- The Digital Age and Why Organizations must operate Digitally
- Use the Framework for 5 New Leadership Capabilities in Digital Age
- Lead by the peculiarities of four primary types of organizations
- Leading Beyond the Internal and External Edge
- Build Deep Trust Relationships With Team Members
- Form and Lead a Virtual Team to execute Digital Initiatives in the organisations
- Manage Collaboration and Co-Creation as a critical element of Digital Success
- Learning Dynamically for Innovative Business Management
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details