CEOs and senior leaders in organisations reach a point where they are faced with major complexities that will necessitate change.
Change can manifest in diverse forms: business expansion, product and service innovation, cost reduction, organisational culture shift among others.
However, research from the global consultancy firm, McKinsey and Company shows that 70% of all transformation and change initiatives fail.
While organisations are likely to fail for not making change efforts, they are even more likely to crumble for making unsuccessful change efforts.
This programme is designed to help participants implement effective change in their organisation.
They will learn to inspire and mobilise their workforce for change by communicating a compelling purpose for the action, collaborating with all employees from the early stages of the process and committing to sustaining the process till the end.
Participants will also acquire the competencies required to foster a change culture within their organisations.
Who should attend
Human Resource Managers
Managers responsible for leading change initiatives in their organisation
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Create a clear and detailed roadmap for a strategic change initiative
- Communicate the change vision to employees effectively
- Engender adaptability to change among employees
- Engender a continuous learning culture within the organisation
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details