The relationship between employer and employee in both the private and public sector is governed by the Nigerian Labour Act with laws cutting across multiple areas of specialty that affect employees such as protection of employment contracts, terms, and conditions of employment, recruitment and other miscellaneous special provisions.
In order for organisations to stay abreast of changes and developments in regulations and compliance standards; HR Professionals are required to consistently educate themselves and be exposed to international best practices that are locally relevant in order to avoid non-compliance or violations, thereby indemnifying their respective organisations.
In the Digital Age, business leaders have realized that they need many more leaders at all levels of the organisation.
Of vital importance also are the terms of employment contracts which determine the status of the employee, their rights & duties, what lawful variations can be applied as well as the restrictions and disciplinary actions that can be imposed by the organisation.
This learning intervention is designed to give participants an overview of the subject of “Employment Law and Practice in Nigeria”, present new trends in Employee Relations and further discuss in details the core areas of policy
developments and adaptation to organisational design.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- The Legal Framework of HR
- New Developments in HR Law
- Rights and Disputes of Parties (Employment Law)
- Managing Discipline and Grievances Procedures
- Statutory Management of Dispute Trade Disputes
- Outsourcing Laws
- Law and Practice of Discipline
- Employment Legislations
- Written Statement and Contracts
Who should attend
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Be able to mitigate unnecessary litigations
- Deal with complex employment laws and employee relations issues
- Develop appropriate HR policies & procedures
- Apply requisite practical skills whenever they are engaging stakeholders
- Protect their organisation from ill-advised employment decisions
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details