Despite how important it is, measuring the ROI of Learning and Development intervention can be confusing – you recognise how important it is to know the impact of a training intervention; yet, you struggle to measure it.
Every day, in countless numbers of well-established organisations, anxious executives are deeply concerned with justifying the huge expenditure on employee development initiatives to stakeholders.
For instance, CEOs are worried about justifying L&D spend to their boards. CFOs are convinced that the company is wasting valuable funds that can be put to better use and nobody is convincing them otherwise.
Chief Learning Officers and their reports are concerned about their careers and worried sick about how they will justify their relevance to the business. Even line managers are unhappy.
These concerns and agitations can be eliminated by the organisations, through the use of proven methods and approaches for measuring ROI of Learning and Development.
This programme is designed to equip you with the skills, knowledge, tools, frameworks and practical know-how of measuring the ROI of learning and development.
It’s a combination of 10+ years of practical experience and expertise in consulting for organisations in the area of developing and implementing frameworks for Measuring ROI 0f Learning and Development.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- ROI vs ROE
- Identifying and Defining Business Outcomes
- Instructional Design of Complete Learning Experience
- Competent Delivery of Intervention with Application Focus
- Initiate, Plan and Drive Learning Transfer
- Deploy Systems and On-going Performance Support
- Measure and Calculate ROI and Demonstrate the Results
Who should attend
Heads of Human Resources
Learning and Development Managers
Learning and Development Specialists
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Design and implement ROI Process and framework in the organisation.
- Show how learning programmes contribute directly to bottom-line results
- Position the L&D function to competes favorably for resources with other functions in the organization
- Measure the impact of lerning at various levels
- Deliver on expectation of key stakeholders in the organisations regarding investment in leraning and development initiatives
- Calculate and measure the distribution throughput through distribution metrics
- Develop and implement effective plan for coverage of areas in product pricing and competitive needs
- Benchmark competitive distribution actions for precise measuring, monitoring and analysis.
- Assess training needs of middlemen essential for distribution effectiveness
- Motivate channel partners and organisational staff through creative incentives and recognition
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details