“When negotiating, place a higher priority on discovering what a win looks like for the other person.” – Harvey Robbins
Real success in today’s inter-dependent business world demands a two-fold strategy: achieving high-profit and maximum value outcomes on each deal or negotiation and building the working relationships essential for long-term growth. It isn’t easy to do both!
Negotiations – whether drafting a contract, settling a dispute with a client or making trade-offs between Business Units – are a pivotal part of business operations if an organisation’s financial objectives are to be met. It becomes critical that managers and other persons with commercial responsibilities are well equipped with this skill.
This highly interactive and ‘hands on’ course provides you with the opportunity to examine your existing skills in a low risk environment.
You will learn how to improve your negotiation skills to enable and facilitate decisions that achieve win/win outcomes.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- Core Skills and the Negotiation Process
- The Interpersonal Skills of Negotiation
- The Essential Steps of the Negotiation Process
- Negotiation for Different Situations
- Negotiation Tactics and Techniques
Who should attend
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Learn the tricks of the best negotiators
- Develop a reputation as an effective negotiator
- Turn a negotiating adversary into a business partner
- Improve your ability to meet mutually satisfactory outcomes
- Negotiate without having had any formal structured training or methodology
- Employ powerful and dynamic presentation techniques that will increase knowledge and move your negotiation toward a desired direction
- Add greater value, acquire and impart knowledge of high-impact negotiation concepts and tools and gain insights into what truly works
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details