In today’s increasingly competitive business environment, business leaders need to prioritise the acquisition, growth, and retention of top talent.
The hiring of talent should no longer be merely based on the whims of the recruitment manager or the ‘connections’ of the candidate; instead, talent should be hired in line with the strategic goals of the organisation.
To successfully hone the edge that top talent brings, an organisation must develop a talent management system that enables staff training and performance improvement across employee levels.
This programme will guide participants on how to achieve a talent management system that will foster the development of high performing employees and in turn drive the organisation towards meeting strategic goals, improving profitability and gaining a competitive edge.
Who should attend
Talent Acquisition Managers and Specialists
Heads of SMEs
Human Resource Managers in private and public organisations
Heads of units and General Managers
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Bridge the talent gap
- Develop a competency-based recruitment process
- Use talent management as a competitive tool for the organisation
- Implement and execute a successful talent management programme
- Align talent management with organisation’s strategic goals
- Review and assess the strengths and weaknesses of individual talent
- Adopt best practices in talent management
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details