More often than not, managers are able to formulate excellent strategies. However, success at execution and follow through to ensure significant results are achieved is most often a limitation. Studies have shown that managers tend to expend more effort and resources on developing strategies and far less on executing and following through on the strategies.
Every successful business must have a team that is well equipped in the art of formulating and executing strategies. This competence is critical to the long term survival of the business and position the organisation occupies within the industry. The team must also put in place sustainable management systems and structures capable of translating strategic initiatives into action and results.
This masterclass is carefully tailored to professionals that desire to acquire the critical competencies of Strategic Thinking, Planning and the discipline of getting things done – Execution
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- The Business Environment – Identifying and Measuring Opportunities and Threats
- Tools and Techniques for Strategic Thinking
- The Journey from Strategic Thinking to Strategy Execution
- Tools and Frameworks to evaluate strategy progress
- Communicating and Cascading Strategy
Who should attend
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Develop “systems thinking” and integrate it into every aspect of your organisation’s processes and procedures.
- Strengthen your strategic thinking and decision making capabilities and aptly apply them to strengthen your organisation’s position.
- Identify your best performing products and business lines and delivering full value from them.
- Reinvent business lines or products performing below optimum output.
- Enhance your capability to think and execute strategically for both individual and portfolio strategies.
- Identify best-fit organisational structures and processes to support your organisation’s strategic direction.
- Identify and clearly define the key stakeholders in your value chain and their expectations.
REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
The Zone Centre
Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme,
Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.
Some of the Facility’s features include: High speed WiFi, Ample parking space, Standard Cafeteria, Beatifully designed Eco-friendly spaces and more