Women in Leadership
WEDNESDAY – THURSDAY
APRIL 10TH – 11TH, 2019
THE ZONE CENTER
Women are a compelling force in the workplace, and their contribution to the overall organisational performance cannot be overemphasised.
However, organisations are yet to fully maximise the power that women executives weild; hence, the low proportion of females in senior leadership roles.
Most women find it increasingly difficult to achieve career success owing to the unique challenges that beset hem as the struggle to climb up the ladder.
As a woman currently occupying a leadership role or aspiring for leadership positions, this programme will equip you with the confidence you need to rise through the ranks and drive innovation and value within your organisation and industry.
You will be exposed to a network of other talented females who have similar experiences, and a team of faculty whose research and knowledge of best practices will help you transition to the next level in your career.
Please see all programme outline listed as follows:
- The Value of Women in Leadership
- Gaining Competency and Confidence to Lead
- Leading in Today’s Complex Work World
- Empowering Others to Succeed
- Constructing Strategies for Success
Who should attend
Women Owner Managed Businesses
Women in Mid to Senior Management Positions Across Sectors
Women who Seek to Improve on their Leadership Skills
At the end of this programme, participants will be fully equipped to:
- Understand the leadership preparatory process of notable women-leaders in diverse sectors
- Consolidate on their leadership roles and responsibility
- Access a quality network of top female executives across industries
- Acquire strategic skills to transition to senior leadership roles in the organisation
- Identify unique challenges affecting women and learn practical and experience-based approaches to overcome them
- Attain personal effectiveness through a balanced work-life integration
- Once we receive your form, we will send you an invoice containing the payment instruction.
- Please note that filling this registration form does not automatically guarantee a seat for the training until you make a minimum of 50% payment at least 2 weeks to the commencement of the training.
Your Professional Details