What were the client’s needs?
A leading financial Institution was restructuring its workforce as part of its market repositioning and profitability drive. A significant part of the process required rightsizing of the workforce in order to create a leaner and more aggressive workforce aligned with its strategic objectives.
The disengagement however, needed to be managed properly so that exiting employees could be equipped with the competencies required to identify and maximise opportunities outside paid employment.
How Did We Meet Them?
We partnered with the organisation to:
- Conceptualise, design and deploy a Specialised Outplacement Workshop for all impacted staff
- Provide employee referral services
- Facilitate access to Job Fairs and Career Counselling
What Was The Impact?
At the end of the intervention,
- Exiting employees were equipped with the right tools and resources to create opportunities for themselves.
- Some employees were able to start up small and medium scale enterprises.
- The organisation earned the goodwill of the exited and residual employees, evident in written testimonials.