10 Critical Questions on Assessment Centre Answered
Reading this guide will help you:
More about this tool
Assessment Centre remains one of the most widely used tools due to its ability to test for diverse competencies in candidates.
As a result, there are many critical questions organisations ask when trying to conduct an assessment centre in order to derive the results they need. Such questions include:
- What do you need to have a successful Assessment Centre
- Who should be part of your Assessment Centre team
- How do you know which exercise to use?
- How many competencies should you assess in an Assessment Centre?
- How long should you run an Assessment Centre for?
And so on.